GC Girl Of The Month, November 2013: Marta Gotera

November 21, 2013

    I honestly didn't even know beach soccer had cheerleaders until today. I actually never even thought of the existence of a professional beach soccer league! But I think I'm going to try it out this weekend!  Marta Gotera, the stunning cheerleader and native of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, has shown me a whole new side of sports cheering that I never knew existed.  Talk about a next level hottie tho.  She's probably the team's best defense, as it would be pretty damn hard to concentrate with her on the sidelines, in a bikini.  Born on May 12, 1990 she is soon to hit the scene. She doesn't have an Instagram or a Twitter account, so she could easily blow up in the USA.  She is pretty much as low key as it gets.  Check out this little hottie:



 
















2 comments:

  1. she's really beautiful. and strangly enough, my favorite picture is the one with her in a T shirt. I guess because that would be how you see her in real life, not prancing around in a bikini.

    ReplyDelete